NOLLYWOOD:VICTOR EMELIKE BROUGHT ME INTO LIMELIGHT-VICTORIA CHARLES

  Nollywood is a home to many great talents, one of which is the beautiful wife and mother, Victoria Charles.

Ever since this graduate of university of portharcourt  made her debut, she has featured in over 10 movies and  still counting.

At the moment, undilutedvicky is undoubtedly having the time of her life as she is gradually winning the hearts of many nollywood  directors. In this piece she spoke about her journey so far.





Who is Victoria Charles?

Victoria is a mother, wife, Daughter ,Sister from Akwa Ibom state, Etim Ekpo precisely.
I'm a Christian, friendly and God fearing fellow, always fun to be with.
I was born on the 26th of March 1986 In Lagos State, Nigeria.
Iam from a very humble back ground

What's your background?
Talking about my background, I'm the first from the family of six
My Dad, Mum, two brothers, my sister and Iam Married with kids



How did Acting starts for you?

I had my first movie role in Rivers state and it wasn't a good experience for me at all because I worked with the wrong set of people. I paid hugely for all the roles I played and never saw the light of any of those movies.




How much was the least you were ever paid for a role?

The least I was ever paid for a sparring role was ten thousand naira.
Until I met with Victor Emelike who brought me into limelight and I discovered the right thing to do.


How many movies have you acted in?
I have acted in over ten movies

Have you played any led role in your movies?
Yes, I have played lead role in about three out of the over ten movies.


Why did you chose acting?

I chose acting because it's in me. It's always been my desire growing up as a child to also be seen on the screen.
I love acting.




Who are the big stars you have acted alongside in a movie?

I have been on set with stars like Gentle Jack,Francis Joseph,Gozie okoli,Collins Ejike among others.


Your last word?

Iam so grateful to Victor Emelike, the CEO OF CODE MEDIA productions. He was the first ever to pay me for a role in nollywood, he also took care of my logis

Comments