I'm a true believer of Trump-Gov. Wike

Dele: In America for example, I wouldn't support Trump...

Wike: I supported Trump. I'm a true believer of Trump.

Dele: Because you are tough like him.

Wike: No it is not a question of tough. It's not tough. The point is that, some of us, we have our conscience, right? Look i prefer a Trump, than to go to any party that supports the gay. I will not. It's my conscience, it's my religion, it's my belief. Trump may be anything you want to say, but because republican do not support gay and taking lives. I'm from a religious home. 

Dele: They are using the police to take lives of adults, not unborn babies.

Wike: No, no, no, no please. You are changing from the defensive. That is why I said let us be objective. Whether Trump has won or not is not the issue. The issue is, I come from a religious home, I know what it takes. I have no relationship with Trump.  I am a republican and I owe no apologies to anyone. My wife voted for Biden, she's an American. My son voted for Biden. I told them I dont believe in what you people are doing but as a Christian and I believe in my religion, not to support gay, I believe not to take life in terms of abortion. It does not matter, you can vote against Trump or not. But my religion is my religion. The idea is principle.



~ Governor Nyesom Wike on the Dele Momodu Live Interview on Instagram

 

Comments