SINACH WINS SONG WRITER OF THE YEAR AT DOVE AWARDS



 

Acknowledging ING her feat, SINACH wrote this on her Facebook page

Thank you Lord Jesus!! You told me “I have made you a story of my grace and favor” !! Here we go Lord!! 


@gospelmusicassoc @jackiepatillo . 

@integritymusic 


My best friend, my husband @joe_egbu. Your support and love is a gift. 

My family OKoro and Egbu


Thank you to my mentor and life coach Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Sir! and my LoveWorld family! You saw it before anyone else did. 


My team and staff across the globe always working so hard with me. I love you all !! 


Africa, Nigeria this is for every dreamer ! God is more than enough! 


We will always win in Christ 

#sinach #waymaker #peaceinthestorm #iknowwhoiam 


sinachmusic.com

Sinach.org 

GosGem.com

Comments