I STARTED SINGING AT A TENDER AGE-GUSSYBABY

  





Mabel Green, popularly known as Mimi Green,is an Award-Winning Female Artist from South South with  GussyBaby as her stage name. 


 This Bonny Local Government Area born Artist bares it all in an interview with www.naijaentertainers.blogspot.com.

Enjoy reading. 


How did your musical career  began? 

My musical career began from my childhood I started singing from a very tender age.





What inspires you? 


What inspires me is my new creativity and the message I have to give to people out there I have a whole lot I have to give to people out their .



What's your unique selling point? 


My voice is my selling points.



How fulfilled are you in your chosen career?


 So far so good I bless God for giving me a good talent.



 Who is your role model? 

Rihanna. 


 Advice for the Nigerian Youths?


My advice to all Nigerian youth out there is to keep doing what they know how to do best and put in work don't stop pushing because one day it will pay. And don't just stop there look for other good jobs to put yourself in or keep yourself busy.



 Where do we see your music in the next five years? 


Wow that is a big question but I will answer it in five years from now as a young CEO I see myself more bigger than the stage I am right now and more contracts and more endorsements. 






What kind of music do you do?


R&B afro hip-hop and dancehall let's just say all-round of music


How many songs do you have and are signed to a record label? 


I have two albums and I have singles outside those two albums. And also a new single that is trending TitleI : Move Your Body

 am not sign into any record label yet

But even at that I'm still pushing with or without a record label. 





Comments