HEARTFELT NOTE FROM DAMILOLA MIKE-BAMILOYE TO HIS WIFE ON HER BIRTHDAY


I came to Ile-Ife, Osun State to lecture the students of mount Zion institue of Christian drama. As I arranged and got set for the lectures, then she walked past, the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. I knew I wasn’t the only guy with the sharp eyes so I shot my shot as fast as possible.
Since you entered into my life I have achieved more in a year than I have ever achieved all my life has a single guy.
Your kind is rare. Your simplicity, your modesty and your humility is God given.
Your beauty is not just in your face but from your heart.
After salvation, You are God’s best gift to me.
If I shout happy birthday alone it won’t be enough so Friends join me to shout a big happy birthday to my baby and my queen @ellaevb

Comments