"What do I do With My Life?" By Ifeoma okafor


My years as an undergraduate were some of the most harrowing years of my life.

I read Human Anatomy, a course I opted for when my JAMB score was not enough to get me into medical school.

I thought my biggest problem in life at that time was not studying Medicine. Little did I know that giant, crater-sized problems lay ahead of me. That Human Anatomy course was not just for me at all.

I scaled through my 1st year but by the time I got into second year, it was clear to me that there was fire on the mountain.

To cut the long story short, I ended up spending 6 years in school for a 4-year course. And that was the good part o.

Knowing that after all that school wahala, you still don't have tangible job prospects with that course, was just heartbreaking.

To be honest, even if I did, I wouldn't go near it, not even with a long pole. I prefer to work with the living rather than the dead.

So, the recurring question on my lips always was, "What do I do with my life?".

It took many years of going from job to job and business to business, but I was finally able to answer that question. And boy! did my life change when I answered that question.

I found my place. The right career and business for me. One that aligns with my purpose and core values and gives me multiple platforms to express myself, make impact, become influential and wealthy. One that gives me fulfilment.

What career am I talking about? Sign up for this class and you'll find out.

If you are in a similar situation and you want to make that transition from just getting by to living a life of purpose and impact. A life that allows you touch the world in a very special way and through which you can influence people and create wealth, sign up for this class.

I still have some slots left. Sign up here

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

http://bit.ly/2WU5ijc

PS: Strictly for those within the 16-35 age bracket. Please share so others can benefit from this.

Comments