Morayo Afolabi-Brown Apologies...as her hubby came out strong in her defense



Popular TVC presenter, Morayo Afolabi-Brown.On air, has apologised over her statement  made on Wednesday that she cannot allow her husband to bathe her daughter for fear of possible molestation.

Her statement sparked so much controversy that Morayo had to clarify on Thursday that she never suggested that her husband is a molester of any kind.

On friday morning, Morayo said, “The last 24 hours have been tougher than I expected. My sincere apologies to my husband. I love, trust and respect you! It was an error and I’m really sorry!

It was not my intention. I love, trust and respect you.

You do not deserve all the horrible things people have said about you.”
Meanwhile her husband has come out strong in her defence as her posted this on his Facebook page;
You need not fret about what my wife said on TV. My wife never in any way suggested I was a child molester. She stated her trust in her husband, then said she wouldn't allow her husband bath her daughters.  Then the most negative of souls twisted her statements and ran with it. But if you notice, the enlightened ones among the commenters understood her message and agreed with her.

Well, here is my take. I tell my daughters never to let any man put them on his laps, or touch them in certain places, or hold them in certain ways, or even see their nakedness. I personally extended those rules to myself to reinforce the teaching. That is the modus operandi I have chosen in raising my own daughters. My wife merely spoke on TV as if she made those rules. Her mistake.

In a nutshell, as long as my wife or a female person is available, I shall never bath any of my  daughters. Why should I, for God's sake ? Others can be doing that in their own houses, but not in my house.


Comments