STY-FASHION WORLD'S EXCLUSIVE DESIGNS


Esther Une is the CEO of  STY-FASHION WORLD. In this interview with www.naijaentertainers.blogspot.com, she reveals her love for millinery.


What do you love most about Millinery?

I Love Millinery because it add beauty to a woman.

How did you get into Millinery?

I got into millinery because i Love fashion and designs.



How you would describe your designs?

My designs are Exceptional, not a regular designs in the market.

What inspires you?

Fashion , beauty , hard work and commitment in Whatever you are doing inspires me.

What is your ideal customer?

My ideal customers are those who want to make the world of fashion a better place.



What's your best millinery tip?

My best millinery tips are creating of designs.

What's your favourite material to work with?

My favourite materials are fine and colourful materials.

If you had to make your last hat what would it be?

No last in my dictionary, all my hats must be unique.

Famous Word to live by?

Don't let your background  put yourr back on the ground, don't only stand up but stand out in yourr field.

To place your order Contact :

STY-FASHION WORLD on 07031013801

Ours is a World wide delivery!

Comments