Oluwatosin Fatungase's campaign against Tramadol Abuse

A Nigerian lady named Oluwatosin Fatungase, in celebrating her Birthday promotes on her social media account a campaign to stop the Abuse of Tramadol by the teenagers and the youths.
Oluwatosin is a pharmacist and teen behavioural coach. She helps teenagers discover themselves and improve their self-esteem. In 2014, she was awarded the First Youth Ambassador of Evans Therapeutics, a subsidiary of Evans Medical Plc (formerly CiplaEvans Nig. Ltd).
As our tradition in www.naijaentertainers.blogspot.com , which supports and promotes every right course to sanitize our society. we bring to you her campaign and campaign pictures.


Tramadol Is Not Food Recently, my friends, colleagues have told me that they have seen someone using my picture with the caption, #Tramadolisnotfood. The support has been overwhelming. People have reached out to me to share their struggles with addiction. As I celebrate my birthday today, i want to say thank you for reading, liking, commenting and sharing my posts. I am GRATEFUL to God for the strength and Grace to write, inspire and break boundaries. I know that there is more. Therefore, in celebration of my birthday, I am sharing it all about Tramadol, its function, the addictive effects,side effects and its overdose. You need to know so that you can help someone out there. It might be a teenager, friend, colleague, boss, etc. Tramadol abuse is a fast growing epidemic. We must not let it destroy us. Read, #Tramadolisnotfood here: http://www.oluwatosin.com/tramadol/ Please feel free to share this Oluwatosin Fatungase (Pharm) Teen Behavioural Coach @NoToDrugAbuse www.oluwatosin.com Inspiring Greatness...





Comments