MY FANS ARE MY GREATEST ASSETS- MATINNA



Matinna Ewa, in this interview with www.naija entertainers.blogspot.com, shares how her journey into music began, what makes her style and sound of music unique.

 You have a new single out, What is the story behind the song? 

 Its titled I LOVE U. The story behind it is all about my  LOVE for my fans.

 Who is your greatest influence in the Naija music industry and why? 

 Tiwa Salvage, her style is unique.

How has being a musician affected your daily life?

Positively, it has given me much inspiration and taught me more about life.


When you are in the studio, what do you do to prepare before recording? 

Firstly, i commit every thing to God's hands, then I go on Acapela before recording.



Do you write your own songs?

Yes I do.

What would you call your style of music?

Afro Pop

Your music Journey, where did it all begin?

It began in my secondary school days. JSS 2 to be precise. My siblings do call me a jobless girl then as I spend all my time composing songs.

What challenges do you face as a musician in a complex naija musical industry? 

I believe everything about life is challenging, my major concern is how to meet up with my fans expectations. This am seriously working on in order to bring the best out of me.

What should we expect from Matinna in the coming months?

At the moment,am working on a new Single titled KOSE. In few months I hope to be a role model to many that are looking up to me. I still remain your girl ### NO LIMIT First Lady... MATINNA.



Comments