This is Miracle- PeeYuu

PeeYuu Music
Many don't know this. I have my hands wrapped around a miracle in this picture. Here's why:
My wife was less than 20 weeks gone during the pregnancy of my son Joel when one day at 3am l heard her screaming my name . I woke up from sleep and dashed into the bathroom and there she sat in a massive pool of blood. What I saw was all I needed to see for my medical mind to know the baby was out!!! I felt strength left me and I leaned on the wall for support.I saw flashes in my head of people telling me sorry sorry sorry. But at thesame moment I heard a voice inside me asking me "are you going to just be quiet?"
I walked away knelt down and spoke in tongues for as long as I could. Got up .( I will leave out further details in that bathroom). In the morning I insisted no scans for now....I was working my faith . Cos I saw all the signs pointed to a termination of pregnancy....you know what I mean
Days later I was rock solid on what I had seen in the spirit. I did a scan for her by myself and there he was in the womb having a great time swimming in amniotic fluid and waiting for the 9th month to come out!!!! And sure at 9 months he came out shouting like a king that he is .
Anything is possible ....if you stick to the word you will come back with a testimony.
I am grateful. God is gracious and kind .

Comments