I SO LOVE THE REGGAE VIBES-BUCHI

People Often ask me"Buchi why did you choose raggae,why not other genre of music?" Buchi

The truth is, i so love the reggae vibes; i could try describing it. At first, i also wondered where it came from, until 1980 when it dawned on me that its innate i.e inborn. Something about its sound totally agrees with my spirit; i didn't know anything could be sweeter till i met Jesus.
But really, you can't compare my love for the sound with my love for Jesus. This is because the latter is an embodiment of everything sweet 'n' nice; reggae inclusive. See that?
In 1992, i moved from reggae night club to the church, i gave up everything including reggae music...nothing to live for but Christ. Can you imagine the joy when i found reggae again in HIM (Christ)?
Religion didn't give me a chance to enjoy the reggae sound in church but the teaching of the truth; the gospel, did. That's one of the reasons i owe Pastor Chris Oyakhilome a debt of gratitude. See, even then, many questioned my sincerity of my new birth. "why did you bring reggae sound in church? Why wear RED, GOLD & GREEN? They'd often ask . This new album is my response. Its my manifesto. I named this one: RED, GOLD & GREEN
 

Comments