I LOVE BEEN SIMPLE- MISS AHOADA


Miss Rejoice Chiwokwa Nathaniel is the current Miss East Ahoada, in this interview she shares her Experience with www.naijaentertainers.blogspot.com


 Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

Your background? 

 I Am from a family of three and am  the first child of the family

How has it been since you won Miss Ahoada?

It has been Hectic though, most times i receive calls from unknown persons.

 Is it your first attempt at beauty Peagent?

 Yes it was first attempt 

 What's your fashion routine?

 I love been simple, put on my jeans and top but now alot have changed. Now i dress ready  for any occasion because i  meant be called upon at anytime.

 Any pet project? 

Yea. I have an ongoing pet project tagged " Social vices who is to be blamed? Is it lack of parental responsibilities, peer pressue or society".


Advice to youth to stop cultism and other vices? 
 My advice to all youth out there is to shun social vices focus on what will bring in benefit to you,your  family and to  your country at large. what ever you sow today,you  reap it omorrow.


How do you relax?

A Cool spot is always a best place for me


 Where do we see you in the next five years? 
 I can't disclose but i know God knows the best for me because man propose but  God dispose
 Image may contain: 1 person

What is your unique selling point(qualities that stands you out)? 
 Hmmm..., i cant say but some say is my shape, they say i have a unique stature


What are you responsibilities as Miss Ahoada?
I stand as an ambassador to my people, in so doing i will  do the best i can to curb out the insurgence going on in my area. I hope  to stand out and  keep a great legacy that i will be remembered for.
      

Comments