MAKING TIMELESS BRANDS IS OUR UNIQUENESS- SEIYEFA JOJO MADUABIBI

Seiyefa jojo Maduabibi,is one name that rings bell when it comes to creative designs with her outfit called Exotic jojo's place.She has channeled her skills into making a modern trendy line. In this interview with naijaentertainers.blogspot.com , she takes us round her creative world.



Your background?

My name is Seiyefa Jojo Maduabibi .I Am the  Founder and CEO of EXOTIC JOJO'S PLACE, which comprises of Professional make up services,Fashion and designing,Making of Ankara bags, Footwears and accessories , Fascinators and hatinators making, Packaging boxes and gift bags making and Event management.



How your journey into creative world began?

I started with catering services in 2010. Then in 2012, I went into fashion and designing and a whole lot of other things



What's the unique selling point of your outfit?

My unique selling point Is making timeless brands that stands the test of time.



What inspires you?


Hmmm..., it could be anything,as long as it inspires me.




How fulfilled are you in your chosen career?

 I wouldn't  really say I'm fulfilled at the moment but I'm making progress,striving towards perfection



Who is your role model?

Role model I. Really do not have a role model


How do you unwind?

I Hang out with friends and listen to good music.


Advice for the Nigerian Youths?

our youths should  get skilled and get busy with meaningful things

Where do we see your outfit in the next five years?


Hmmmm,having outlets Nation wide,and a known brand to the  rest of the world.

What do you think the government can do to help the industry ?


 The government can help by creating an enabling environment for us in creative business.And as well give grants to young and upcoming entrepreneurs to help start up their various businesses



Comments