Olajumoke Orisaguna Share Her Story Just In Case It Inspires Someone


Image result for olajumoke orisaguna SELLING BREAD pictures

Having come a long way to get to her present state, bread-seller turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna has announced plans to launch her reality TV show.
 According to her, it is her own way of sharing her struggles and the lessons learned in addition to inspiring someone.
She wrote,
It’s my duty to share my story, experiences, struggles & lessons learned, just in case it inspires someone. I owe it to God & to all of you who have stood by me thus far.
Olajumoke Sauce is my way of saying thank you to you all & I’m thankful to @qtabyevents team for making this dream a reality.
Let me re-introduce myself to you:
Orukomi Olajumoke, omo oni buredi, omo Jesu, Iya Semilore ati Grace.
Now: Model,Actor,Vlogger, & story teller (reality)

Comments