IAM FULFILLED IN MY CHOSEN CAREER- VIVIAN GODWIN

 Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor
Vivian Godwin, CEO of House of LA vivi, comprising of  Tailoring outfit, ,makeup artistry shop and seller of different makeup products with Head office  located 16 Awoshoga street off Cement b/stop,Agege, Lagos
In this close up chat with naijaentertainers.blogspot.com bears it all.


How it all began? 

Firstly I started with men shirt and I saw it was moving then I added other things...


What inspires you?

I was inspired by our chief editor, he was always looking stunning Then I made up my mind to make every one look like him


 What's the unique selling point of your outfit?
 My shoes are my unique selling point.
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

 How fulfilled are you in your chosen career?

Am very fulfilled in my chosen career
 
 Who is your role model? 

Pastor Chris oyakhilome


.How do you unwind?
 Probably, i go to watch movies


 Advice for the Nigerian Youths?
 My advice to Nigerian youths ....believe in yourself and be focused


 where do we see your outfit in the next five years?
All  around the world


 what do you think the government can do to help the industry ?
 Government should create fashion schools and arts schools





 Image may contain: 1 person, standingCall 08037330526

Comments