Fathering A Child Outside Marriage: My Wife Has Forgiven Me – Atorise



Gospel artiste, Lanre Teriba aka Atorise, says his wife has forgiven his worst trespass against her; fathering a child outside their marriage.

Atorise,said those castigating him are not better in a recent interview he granted.
He said, “I had a child out of wedlock and I have apologised to my wife about it and she has forgiven me a long time ago. I don’t know why people cannot just forget about the past and move on. Even people who do worse things behind closed doors would come out in public to castigate me.

Let the people who have seen me taking women to hotels come out and tell the world. Like I said earlier, there are some things I did before which I am not proud of but that’s all in the past now.
As long as the people close to me understand me, people can keep saying what they like.”

Comments