Again! Majek Fashek Calls Timi Dakolo ‘A Lazy Thief!’

 Image result for majek fashek
Legendary reggae singer, Majek Fashek, has once again attacked popular R n B artiste, Timi Dakolo for doing a remix of his evergreen song, ‘Send Down The Rain’ without his permission.
It would be recalled that he recently threatened to sue Timi Dakolo for N100 million.
In a new interview with Planet TV, the singer said that Timi’s decision to do a remix of his own song in the first place is a sign of laziness.
“I’ve never had any problem with him. When he steals, he exposes himself. He’s supposed to be writing his songs… That means he’s lazy by using another person’s song.”
Timi had reacted to the allegation in 2016, when he wrote on his Instagram page, “My people, it saddens me to see such. I always try to do things rightly and lawfully. I paid his manager to remake the song, I got my invoice, I even mentioned to him during our rehearsals at the Headies. So, honestly I don’t understand this. Oga Majek Fashek. I respect and love you. Your voice gives life to lyrics. You are one of the best musicians I know. God bless you.”

 Image result for timi dakolo

Comments