Why Jaywon Kept His Affair Secret

Oluwajuwonlo James Iledara, fondly known as Jaywon, had kept your relationship out of the media and colleagues and the news of the baby was a shocker to most of us. However, he said that it was not on purpose.
He said “Not really on purpose, I just felt that I don’t want my relationship out there in the public; it’s my private life and I just want to keep it private. Like my mum usually say, what is best kept last longer.”  When you take music away from Jaywon, he is something.
He said “Oluwajuwonlo is an easy going personality, friendly and very accommodating; I see myself as the boy next door as music is my life. I am the every other guy on the street but the only difference now is that I am popular because of my chosen career. I am also that person that when angry and you think I will be muddy, with music, I am back to life and won’t remember anything that happened between us. In essence, music gives me life and that’s why it’s hard for me to quit.”
He says what he wants to be remembered for as a musician “I don’t just want to come to the industry and go. I want to be remembered for good, to be one of the greatest Nigerian artistes, greatest ever out of Africa, so it’s more than an award to me, it’s like a mark. Just like one of my uncles use to say; wither you are good or bad, you will be remembered. What you will be remembered for, that’s what is most important. I want to be remembered as one of the artistes who ever came out of Nigeria or Africa and he’s doing great.

Comments