Beverly is One Actress That Buys Me Socks and Shirt When She Travels… Michael Bonny Bassey

SierraLeonean born turned Nollywood actor and model, Michael Bonny Bassey, has got a lot off his sleeves to reveal about birthday girl, Beverly Osu, who turns a year older recently.
The actor, while eulogizing his friend whom many have rumoured over time to be in hot romance with stated that Beverly was the one who convinced him to relocate to Nigeria.
He explained that she never saw the bad side of him as he welcomed him into her home and family who loved him in turn as she clothed and fed him.
In his words, ‘I met this Beautiful soul in 2013 And we became best friends immediately.
She was so surprised how I could speak pidgin and dance so well, at first she thought I was just some white boy but I am so black inside it's not even funny. Beverly always sees the good in people, she said to me in 2013 'Bassey come to Lagos let's hustle, you have it in you, you can make it, Nigeria is where you are meant to be and that was it.
“She opened her home and family to me...she fed me and cloth me for months in Lagos before I could stand on my own. Beverly, you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met in this life and anyone that says otherwise does not worth your time. I kid you not whenever she travels she always buys me a shirt or socks, he added.

Comments