Ahead of Album Launch: Duncan Mighty Set to Give out About N400 Thousand to the Needy

Port Harcourt base singer, Duncan Mighty, could be best described as the Don of his community as the singer wrecks in cash everyday.
For sometime now, he has not stopped appreciating God for what he has done is his life and how far and well God has positioned him which is why he has not stopped helping others.
As he gears up for his album launch which will be coming up on Friday 16, 2016, the singer got a surprise cash gift of 1000 pounds.
He did not mention the man who wanted to celebrate the album launch with him but he stressed that rather than spend the money on himself, he was going to use the money to reward someone who is really in need of help.
According to him, “What a morning surprise. My boss called me and said I heard your album is dropping on Friday I said yes he brought out 1k pounds and gave to me saying, make I launch am first before e come out. I am using part of this first income from the certificate album to sow to one lucky needy today.”

pounds.png

Comments