Nollywood veteran Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is currently on set of a new movie titled "Alter Ego."



Directed by Moses Inwang, the movie also stars Wale Ojo, Bobby Obodo, Kunle Remi, Esther Eyibio, Francis Ochie, Elvina Ibru among others.
Omotola on set of "Alter Ego"   Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Moses Inwang on set of "Alter Ego"

The excited actress took to her Instagram page to announce the project to her followers.
According to her, she is doing something she has never done before. Describing it as a shock project, the actress said, her fans would either love her more or outrightly hate her.
"So I'm doing a shock project friends! I always strive to do projects that Move the narrative forward at different stages. Mortal inheritance, Blood sisters, ije... We're on to another one fam... However, with this project, you will either Love me more or outrightly begin to Hate me... I'm doing something I've never done, I'm ... to be continued...#phew #AlterEgothemovie#changingthenarrative," she wrote.
Cast of "Alter Ego" during script reading   Cast of "Alter Ego" during script reading
After a long absence from the movie scene, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde recently made her return with the movie "Blood in the Lagoon."
The "Ije" actress recently made the South Africa ELLE magazine’s list of 50 Incredible Women.

Comments