My most priceless jewel is one today!-Anna Banner,Flavour's Baby mama


  • Flavour’s baby mama, Anna Banner and former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria is so excited that her baby girl is a year older today, Monday, August 1, 2016.
    Anna had delivered her baby  at a United States hospital last year.
    She took to Instagram this morning to express her joy of motherhood over her adorable daughter.
    anna banner baby.PNG

    "Way maker , Miracle worker, Promise keeper, light in the darkness!!!! That is who you are! For you have given me an Angel in human form!
    My most priceless Jewel!
    My Heartbeat !
    My precious gift from Above!
    All i can say is Thank you!
    Happy Birthday My Princess Sofia 😍😍 my Mama!! I love you!!!!!!" she wrote.
    Flavour also has a daughter with his other girlfriend, former Delta Soap queen Sandra Okagbue.

    Comments