'The intimate secret of my 40 year old marriage'- Folorunsho Alakija


 Business tycoon, and one of the richest women in Africa, Mrs.Folorunso Alakija who also doubles he philanthropist will turn 65 years in few days time and she full of excitement ahead of the celebration because it is a double one. Her marriage to Mr. Modupe Alakija will clock 40 years.

In a interview with The Sun, she talks about the top secrets of her marriage.
According to her, "We are very close and there’s no doubt about that. Members of the family are also very close. It boils down to give and take and a lot of patience. We ensure we communicate with one another.You should also understand your partner and be able to work things out between the two of you. Moreover, you should not allow external influences come between you. That way, you would be able to keep your home and have a blissful marriage."
Hinting on how she feels about her new age, Mrs Alakija said, "I think I feel much younger than the age figure. It’s the grace of God. I will celebrate the 65th birthday and my 40-year wed­ding anniversary.
 On her fashion sense, she said, "Well, I did something lately. (I don’t know how to tell lies, (laughs) I went on a crash diet. Its not that I hadn’t done that before. I had done it two or three times over the years. It’s not fun, but the result has been rewarding. I only hope that I can keep it up. I have definitely gone down. I want to look maybe 20 years younger than my age. Every woman does, Everybody wants to look nice. It’s not easy. We only need to watch what we eat and adopt a new life­style in the way we eat and our choice of meals."

Comments