A year after losing first child, Singer Bez and wife are parents again




Bez and wife
Singer Bez Idakula and his wife Tito have welcomed a son, one year after losing their first child who died a day after she was born in March 2015.

Their new bundle of joy has been named Joshua Redzie Ifeoluwa Shekwonya Oluwasemilore Bez-Idakula.

Making the announcement via IG, Bez’s wife wrote:'I don’t even know what to say!!! God has been too faithful to me and @bezidakula. Our home has been blessed with a beautiful son. I have been so overwhelmed by God’s faithfulness. He alone gets all the praise. I can’t find enough words to express my gratitude. Thank you doesn’t seem enough. He did more than I could hope for or imagine. There is so much I want to say and I will. Everyone meet Joshua Redzie Ifeoluwa Shekwonya oluwasemilore Bez-Idakula.'

Bez and Bolatitos new bundle of joy


Bolatito Bez-Idakula, who is the daughter of former Oyo State governor, Senator Rashidi Ladoja lost the baby girl last year the following day after she was born. Pathetic enough, she carried the pregnancy of the baby for almost one year, 42 weeks to be precise.

Narrating her experience, Bolatito said, 'I gave birth to my beautiful daughter on the 2nd of March 2015 and she passed away on the 3rd of March 2015, after 42 weeks of pregnancy. I just want to let the world know that God is ALWAYS good, even while you wait. Praise Him always.'

Comments