FORTUNE OKWUENYIA RELEASES CLIPS FROM HER UPCOMING VIDEO"BABAY LETS DO IT".

"Baby lets do it" video shooting  was so energetic and lovely and will be out soon. Am glad to see my work turn out successful with kind understanding with ruff Ikonz films Team. They brought out the beauty of the Video to reality. I feel good working with Ruff Ikonz films in lagos,  Luv  his humility. I also want to say thank you to my creative designer in  PHCITY, Ugo Couture for giving me what I expected and making me look gorgeous and smart, and to my supper dooper make up- artist, Gina Touch, may God bless u for a wonderful work.
 To my lovely dancers, am speechless  u guys  gave me the courage to move forward, may God Almighty bless u all". Watch out for "Baby lets do it" Video and be entertained
 

Comments