Emmanuel Emenike Mourns Keshi


Emmanuel Emenike has said Stephen Keshi, who passed away early Wednesday following a suspected heart attack, was the only man who believed in him.
Emenike was top scorer when Nigeria won a third AFCON three years ago with Keshi in charge of the team.
“True Legend, the only man that believed in me, the only man that made me in super Eagles, the only man that has never stopped believing in me, the only man that surprised me on the day I needed him most in my dad’s burial, the only man that has never stopped advising me when he calls me,” an emotional Emenike said on his Facebook page.
“You will forever stay in my heart the big boss RIP.”
Keshi kept faith with the Fenerbahce striker even when most Nigerians doubted him and he went on prove the coach right by emerging top scorer at AFCON 2013 with four goals.

Comments