You Could Have Asked me to Buy Ticket for you- Davido Mocks Dele Momodu


news

Davido may not have forgiven Dele Momodu for fighting for his cousin, Sophia Momodu in the nasty custody battle against Davido early this year. He has consistently insulted him even with his songs. He claims that Dele is his boy, a mockery that may not be going well with the Momodu’s family.
As Captain Tunde and Toolz get set for their white wedding in Dubai, Davido who has arrived the city is mocking Dele over Dubai ticket fare. He is not the only person doing but some of his fans have joined him.
“How far na, Uncle Dele? You for tell me make I buy you ticket,” Davido has taunted Dele. One of his fans added “Dele Momodu deep down I know you still want to go to Dubai. Tell Uncle Davido you are sorry”
This prompted Davido to say “Nah my boy.”
When Sophia and Davido were still at logger heads, Davido has spoken about Dele “When the going was good, Sophia had told me plenty things about her uncle Dele Momodu that I need not repeat here. And she never invited me to go with her to visit him and I don’t have the knowledge that she ever visited him throughout the time she stayed in my house. She always explained that a visit to Uncle Dele was needless and unnecessary. Uncle Dele Momodu never liked, and still does not like Sophia. He is now just grandstanding because Sophia had a baby for a fairly prominent family and famous Davido.”

Comments