If I want to get slim I know the way to the gym- Bidemi Kosoko


news

All these days that Nollywood actress Bidemi Kosoko has been insulted and bullied for her new body shape, she was waiting for the perfect moment to shame her critics. The right time has come and she didn’t waste time in telling them that she loves her body shape and she is not interested in what anyone has to say about her body.
Bidemi is not happy with the bullying “I don’t understand what this “do something about your weight is” . It is my body. I come out in any shape I like fat or tiny, it’s my choice please. There are some things you don’t have to comment about. If I want to get slim I know the way to the gym. You don’t have to tell me , I know what I ate before gaining this little weight and I know what I ‘ll do if I want to lose it . So please guys free me abeg.”
She added “I am not Omotola or Genevieve or Kim Kardashain. I am ABIDEMI KOSOKO and am proud to be me. I compete with no one. I love me if you me chikena. Mind you I wear size 8 and small 10, so I wonder where the fat is and for my true friends here, thanks for always supporting jare. Love you plenty.”

Comments