My personality, carriage,physique, beauty,and most importantly God's grace are my greatest assets-Queen Esther Nwauka(miss Big Tourism Nigeria)

It’s been awhile since you were crowned Miss Big Tourism, can you still recall how you felt that moment when your name was called out?

I felt on top of the world.Though I never expected it at all,
Its was just  God.
 
How did the idea of contesting for the crown come?

It was not my first time.I had contested in a different platform in 2010 and i came 4th runner up.missing and beautiful Nigeria.
I heard about this one through a friend two Years ago, so last year I decided to give it a try and as they say the rest is history.

What are the qualities that helped you to win?

My personality, carriage,physique, beauty,and most importantly God's grace



What would you say has been your greatest accomplishment so far?

Well not much has been done. Am still seeking support and and partnership from government and non- government organizations.

 
Who is your role model?


My mum is my role model.she is a strong, hard working, dedicated mother and wife. She is a virtuous woman who stood by my dad through  tick and thin. She can go naked for her children to feed. She puts others interest before hers,that's the kind of woman I want to become.

Comments