I Don’t Care About Your Success, Marry! Dbanj’s Mother Cries ou



Dbanj may have to get married soon if he will listen to what his mother is telling him. The old woman is tired of his bachelorhood status and rumours of his many affairs. The singer who is hosting the MTV-produced show -LipSync Battle Africa is having something else in mind... Joining the movie industry but it is not Nollywood but Hollywood.
He revealed that he might be on Isidingo soon and would be starting a reality show too. Quite a big dream for the singer! He said “Once you say you’re an entertainer‚ you don’t want to limit yourself.So yes‚ I’m going into Hollywood. It might be here in South Africa where I’ll be having a reality show about me.I told you I might be on Isidingo soon."
That is a great news for his fans who would want to see how good he is at another aspect of entertainment.
His mother is putting pressure on him to get married. “She’s told me listen‚ ‘I don’t care about your success. Maybe it’s this success that’s making you not get married‚’” he said. The Kokomaster has allegedly dated a few influential celebrities like Genevieve Nnaji and when we thought that he was going to settle with any of them, he moves on.
Since, Dbanj found success in music, he has been too busy falling in love but not able to get his hands on the right person who would make him change his mind about bachelorhood. Now, that his mum has spoken, we earnestly wish that he takes this advise and marry soon.

Comments