I can invite Stella Damasus for a movie shoot – Doris Simeon




  • Despite the perceived animosity between the pair, Doris Simeon admits she could invite Stella Damasus for a movie shoot.
Doris Simeon
Nollywood actress, Doris Simeon has admitted she could invite her perceived rival, Stella Damasus to a movie shoot if need be.
The two Nollywood darlings have reportedly been involved in a face-off over Doris’ ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan.
While speaking  on her present stand with Stella, Doris said, ‘I have no business with her’, before going on to comment on whether she could invite the latter for a shoot.
‘Yes, I can, after all, she is an actress and money is involved. I can do business with an enemy provided it is strictly business. Why her when I can always go for others?’ she said.

Comments