Aramide Reveals Her Three Greatest Secrets in Life


news

It is often difficult for celebrities to let the cats out of the bags and when they do, we are stunned at what they have been hiding in their cupboards for so long. Aramide, a soul music artiste that is passionate and has won the Best Female vocal performance at Headies 2015, has finally revealed some secrets you may surprised to know.
Aramide who is signed to Baseline Music and performs seamlessly with a guitar is happy with what she achieved in 2015 “2015 was indeed a great year for me. I had a whole lot going on. From song and video release to doing performances within and outside Lagos and to getting various award nominations like NEA, AFRIMA and the HEADIES.And then winning an award at the Headies for the best female vocal performance category. My career was very consistent in 2015”.
Her music started in secondary school. Back then she used to write songs. She learnt how to play the guitar and it helped in her song writing. Music became real for her when sje took part in the Star Quest talent competition. “I got my first record deal with Trybe records and that was when my music became a reality. It wasn’t particularly easy because as at that time, the music industry wasn’t ready for the alternative sound. So more often than not I had to prove myself and explain my sound.”
When Aramide is not playing music, she is reserved and friendly at the same time. She revealed that “I’m very married!” She added to her secrets “There was a time I forgot lyrics to my own song on stage and I can’t explain how that happened. It was so embarrassing.
These are the three things we do not know about Aramide “ I’m married that is one. Secondly, I have an alter ego and thirdly, I love cooking.”

Comments