My drive for Entrepreneurship knew no bounds-Tari Alagoa,Ceo Tariluscious Glam lounge


Tari Alagoa ,a graduate of Rivers state university of science and Technology take us round the world of Tariluscious Glam lounge-Located at 2nd Avenue, Federal housing estate, Agip, Port-Harcourt. A Unisex Cloths and Accessories, in-studio makeup, sale if makeup products, gele tying, bridal makeover and event makeover.




How it all began? 
I Started in 2006, was more into designing then. I used to go to Aba to buy the materials, draw my designs,then give to tailors at Aba.I Was doing more of shirts, then started designing shirts and matching caps for ladies which got so much patronage then because of it's uniqueness. But i stopped in 2008 because of school and work.But my drive for Entrepreneurship knew no bounds, hence I started again in 2016, sold everything selable in fashion. Got into Bead making, was taking items from my aunt to sell. But officially started mine again in 2012 February. I Started as a mobile marketer



What inspires you?

. My quest for financial independence and self reliance I think are my greatest inspiration.

What's the unique selling point of your outfit?
Our unique selling point is, good quality, good customer relationship, feedback, pocket friendly among others




How fulfilled are you in your chosen career? 
I am very very fulfilled.


Who is your role model?
. I don't have a particular role model but great women doing great things in business are my time models.


How do you unwind? 
To unwind, I go to the cinema, I hangout with friends, I travel, etc.

Advice for the Nigerian Youths? 
My advice to Nigerian youths, they should stop waiting for their parents, the government or anyone to do things for them. They should start from where they are, no matter how small.

where do we see your outfit in the next five years?
I see Tariluscious becoming a house hold name, having its own designs, with branches all over Nigeria and becoming a global brand.


what do you think the government can do to help the industry ?
The government should come up with people oriented policies, improve the basic amenities like power supply. Most businesses suffer cause of epileptic power supply.


.





Your background?
I'm from a family of three


CONTACT: Tariluscious Glam lounge-Located at 2nd Avenue, Federal housing estate, Agip, Port-Harcourt.   0802 069 7406

Comments