RMD Reveals his love to his Wife Jumobi Adegbesan

RMD publicly expressed his love and affection for his wife, Jumobi Adegbesan, who just turned a year older today January 27th, 2016.
The actor described his wife as his “Quarterback” who has been able to show him what love is truly all about for 16 years now.
In his words to his wife, he wrote, “Love of my life. My Quarterback. My Rock. My wife. I am everything I am because you love me. Warts'n All. Ur d one God gave me to love me as I am. 16 years later see where we are. See how I am. You make it all look beautiful. Mother of my children. My Adumaradan. I know you'll rather I don't bring you out here but I will love them to know the OTHER source of my strength and pride. Thank you baby for keeping my feet on the ground and making it real. You are my HERO. I love you. Happy birthday my ABK.”
 news

Comments