Acting has always been a part of me-Vivien Adaja









How it all began? 
 Acting has always been a part of me, infact I have always wanted to be an actress. I got my chance in 2011 with oma films, 'fall on me' we shot in Ghana

What inspires you
 Positive thinking, new goals

What's your unique selling point?
 Delivery of my lines perfectly and fitting well in to a character


 How fulfilled are you in your chosen career?
 Not so fulfilled, because am not there yet

 Who is your role model? 
 Omotola jalande Ekeinde

How do you unwind?
 Watching movies at home

Advice for the Nigerian Youths?
 Be focus, be spirited above all,never give up in your dreams

Where do we see you in the next five years?
 An A list Actress

  What do you think the government can do to help Nollywood industry ?
Well I think the government can start by building a movie village for Nollywood. Moving from location to location, state to state is time consuming and a very stressful one

How many films have you acted in and name some of them?
 I have done 12movies so far.

Whats your background?
 Am the last child of a family six kids, my dad is late. I Was born and breed in Port Harcourt. Am from umunede in delta state. I graduated from River state University of Science & technology port Harcourt where I studied mass communication.

Comments