Expect My Movie At The Right Time—Dakore Akande

Dakore Egbuson Akande is not a new face in the film industry in Nigeria. The actress, known for her dreadlock hairstyle, is back to the business of acting.
In an interview with Punch, the screen diva explained why she has not gone into movie production like some of her colleagues.
Dakore stressed that she would venture into it at the right time.
“I haven’t done that yet. Because everybody is doing, it does not mean I have to do it. Some of us are better actors than producers. Then, I wear so many different hats in my career. I can dance, sing and do other things, including TV. I will produce a film at the right time. I am not the kind of person that jumps on the bandwagon.
“There are so many stories and ideas that I have and I am cultivating right now. It is just a matter of time. I have two small children that I have to take care of at the moment.”
The performer, who revealed she was away for five years, said she is back and blessed. The actress played a role in the yet to be released Mo Abudu’s ‘Fifty’ which was premiered over the weekend.
She has acted in more than 50 movies and still counting. newsThe beautiful actress is married to Olumide Akande.

Comments