People Don’t Believe I'm Father Of 3---DJ Neptune


Popular Nigerian entertainer, Imohosien Patrick also known as DJ Neptune, has grown to be a top DJ in the industry. Today, he is a household name in the industry and he hopes to keep growing bigger.
Married in 2012, the DJ is blessed with three children. He welcomed his daughter some months ago and DJ Neptune says he loves kids because they bring joy to him.
The DJ stated that people find it hard to believe that he has three children.
“I have been married since 2012 and my marriage has been wonderful. We just welcomed a beautiful daughter. She has brought so much joy to my life and that has put me on a different lane in terms of reality about life. What that tells me is that I need to work harder. People find it hard to believe I have three kids,”news

Comments