I SLEPT OFF WHEN MY WIFE WAS IN LABOUR…SOUND SULTAN


Naija Ninja co-owner, Sound Sultan, is so elated that his daughter Zara, just turned six today November 30, 2015 and as a proud father, he has continually thanked God for preserving his daughter this far.
He recalling how the child birth was while his wife Farida was in labour, the singer stated that he had just returned from Warri, Delta state, when the wife was in labour and had to take her to the hospital for the delivery.
He disclosed that while the wife was in labour, he fell asleep and never knew what was going on, it was the cry of the baby that woke him up.
My sweet Zara, my love. Wonderful blessing is 6 just like yesterday I returned from Warri after Sallah that I had been hosted for my birthday. Farida said it was time, I slept through labour but your wonderful voice woke me up. May God grant you great health, long life and prosperity.”

Comments