GENEVIEVE NNAJI REITERATES HER BELIEF AND LOYALTY TO THE NOLLYWOOD FRATERNITY

Several accolades are still coming in for Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, for the job well-done in her first movie production, ‘Road To Yesterday.’ Speaking about the success of the movie and why she chose to shoot everything in her homeland Nigeria, Genevieve had this to say:
“I cannot imagine going outside Nigeria to shoot my first movie. The story demanded that it is shot here. I would want to produce my first movie in an industry that I am a product of and keep it true to the nation. The Entertainment Network is focused on grooming local talents. If we want to do a feature film that is wholeheartedly Nigerian, we need to do it here,” she said.
‘Road To Yesterday,’ was exclusively premiered on Wednesday, November 18, 2015, in Lagos-Nigeria, and there are plans to premiere the movie in other cities around the world at later dates.
Kudos to her!news

Comments