I’m Always Fulfilled When Audience Smile…Okey Bakassi


Nigeria,s  top comedian and actor, Okey Bakassi, has been able to carve a niche for himself since venturing into the money spinning entertainment industry some years back and that has placed him on the tables of kings.
The comedian, who is not relenting in his efforts as he continues to grace executive stages of the entertainment industry, recently disclosed that he finds happiness and fulfillment when he crack jokes and people laugh about it.
In his words, “I’m so committed to my stage craft. I do my best always. When I see you laugh or just smile, I’m satisfied.”
It would be recalled that the comedian had some months back explained that sustaining himself in the industry was not easy as he had to beg for shows just to prove that he was good at what he was doing and after the event, he would be paid stipend for transportation.

Comments