MY EYES,SHAPE,VOICE,SWAG AND LOOKS ARE WHAT STANDS ME OUT-ZINA



ZINA, NIGERIAN BORN R N B,HIP-HOP DANCE- HALL ARTISTE WITH UNIQUE STYLE AND PERFECT DELIVERY IN THIS INTERVIEW BEARS IT ALL WITH NAIJAENTERTAINERS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Please introduce yourself and your background?
 My name is Zina Godswill.Am from Akwa ibom state.And am the first child of five children.

 How it all began?
I started singing at the age of ten.My mum always take me along to  her choir rehearsals and I took interest in singing
Music started professionally for in year 2012 with a single tittled  "IMA" which means love. Though it wasn't promoted properly because of some issues.


What inspires you?
 God is my source of inspiration and also my life is also an inspiration because basically I write my songs based on  life experiences.


What's your unique selling point?
Okay, I will say my eyes, my shape, my voice, my swag and my looks

 .
How fulfilled are you in your chosen career? 
 I wouldn't say I m fulfilled yet  because am not there yet,am still working hard to put my name on the map

Who is your role model?
 Aalyiah ciara toni braxton and jhene aiko
 Those are my role model buh one I look up to is my mum bcuz she got this uniqueness in her voice that I so desire.

 How do you unwind? 
 I just go to movies, eat my cucumber,take a selfie and chill with friends


Advice for the Nigerian Youths?
 My advice for Nigerian youths is for them to always believe in themselves,they should be focused and consistent.




 where do we see your music in the next five years?
 I see my  music taking over the world in a special and unique way.

Comments