I'm very fulfilled, I'm happy I have been able to achieve my dream-Esther Akpan

 Esther Akpan (born Nov 8th), is a Nigerian makeup artist and currently studying Business management at Imo state university.
 She is the founder and CEO of La diva  makeups studio in portharcourt.
 In this interview with Eric olusesan,she reveals how the journey into make up world began for her.

 

How it all began?
It all began when I was in high school, I noticed I had great passion for makeups;i always wanted to learn and try it on someone.

What inspires you
 I got inspired the first day I applied make-up on a friend.I told myself that I can do this.

What's the unique selling point of your outfit?
My cosmetics are unique because they are of good quality and affordable



How fulfilled are you in your chosen career? 
 I'm very fulfilled, I'm happy I have been able to achieve my dream.





Who is your role model? 
 Mrs chioma, she's a makeup artist,i got one of her cosmetics and it worked for me;i went back to her to tell her I wanted to go into cosmetics bussiness,she advised I should sell good quality.

How do you unwind?
 I love swimming, I do that anytime I want to relax;a good place with a nice swimming pool will do. 

Advice for the Nigerian Youths? 
 I'll advice the youths to go out and do something meaningful,start up something, don't sit and complain. Moreover stop helping others achieve their dreams ;get yours.





where do we see your outfit in the next five years?
 In the next five years I should own different cosmetics shops in different places in Nigeria with a skin care center.

 kindly let us into your background?
 Iam Esther Akpan, from Akwa Ibom state; first in the family of three.single,studying business administration at imo state university.

 

Comments