Moyo Lawal To Stop Indecent Dressing


news

Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has made her intention known to change her style of dressing, which she said has made some people to see her in a different light.
The actress, who is currently on set a movie titled ‘Living in Lekki,’ explained that she might start dressing just like a role she is playing in the yet-to-be-released movie.
In the film, Moyo is playing the role of a preacher wearing a cloth that covers most parts of her body.
“I totally loved the costumes. I need to start dressing up like this,” she said after posting a picture of her costumes.
Moyo had said in one of her interviews that people think she is sexy because of the roles she plays in films.
“I think it is ironic because I don’t think I am that sexy in real life. That was why last year, I did not accept any role that portrayed me as being sexy. The only roles I accepted were the very serious ones. I am trying to bring a whole new side of Moyo Lawal to the table.
Being a s3x symbol is something I have accepted but it is time I pushed my career beyond projecting my sexiness,” she said in that interview.

Comments