Nollywood Actress, Ruby Orikajor Puts to Bed


news

Gist flying in the air has it that Nollywood actress, Ruby Orikajor, has just put to bed a baby girl on May 20th, 2015.
The actress is said to be dating a movie producer, Golden Ara, who is in Lagos but has moved back to welcome his baby.
How interesting for her as she had once said in an interview that her cleavages and her eyes were the most sexy part of her body that can charm any man.
“My boobs, but that doesn’t mean I go about exposing it. Even with my well-covered top, a blind man can easily perceive that I have nice boobs. Also, my eyes are sexy. I could say that my eyes and my boobs are the sexiest parts of my body. Any man that looks directly into my eyes must have an encounter. I’m not bragging but telling a simple truth,” she said.
According to BON, the baby was delivered 4am at St lukewarm hospital in Asaba.

Comments