TuFace Finally Reveals Why He Dropped Out Of School


news
The name 2Face Idibia is attached to different personalities. While some people see him as a talented singer, others tend to judge him based on his personal or private life. But whichever way, the Benue State-born singer is a young living legend in the Nigerian music industry.
It is no news that the father of seven did not finish his tertiary education, which he admitted and sang about in one of his songs shortly after he went solo.
But the multiple award-winning artiste has explained why he dropped out of school. According to him, he opted out of school because he was robbed.
2Face told Views Channel in an interview that the incident left him devastated and led to his decision to leave school to face music.
"I got robbed sometime in school. All my audio cassettes that I recorded they took them. I was sad for like a year plus. I dropped out and I am like look I am not continuing this thing I am going to follow music.
“I actually confessed to my parents. I told them the truth that I am not going back to school. I am going to Lagos, Festac town. All this waka wey I dey talk so, na molue... staff, sometimes na fight we go fight. Them go pursue us from bus" he said.

Comments