I SEE MYSELF AS THE WOMAN WHO WILL CHANGE NIGERIAN YOUTHS

Jessica Madu,popularly known as Muma Africa bears her mind in this interview with naijaentertainers.blogspot,com.

How it all began?
I went to a competition called "face of Africa and culture"', whereI came out first.
What inspires you? 
The beauty of Africa and the people in it.The beauty of an African queen I saw year back inspires me alot. And also a prom writing by a nine years old boy which I turned  into a song, that song was what helped me winning 'face of Africa and culture competition.
What's the unique selling point of your outfit?
That is showing the entire world how beautiful you can look in your cultural outfit and that we need to be who we are not who we are not, we are Africans. 
 How fulfilled are you in your chosen career? 
 I am  very passionate with my career.I have this peace on what am doing and in who I will become. I love nature.
Who is your role model? 
 Well I don't have any role model. Well am inspired by the women in the Bible like Easter, Sarah, Ruth and the rest of them. 
How do you unwind? 
  Am just waiting for the right time I want to follow it step by step cos to me is a big project that involves a lot of personalities is my ministry so I won't rush is a life time fine.
Advice for the Nigerian Youths?
 My advice to the youth is to work on self by finding out what their calling is,where you belong,who you are and what you can you can do. And also serve to be served.Don't be idle and dont be busy doing Noting.

where do u see ursef musicaly in the next 5yrs?
In the next five years am going to fulfill everything I have been working on,I see myself as the woman who will change a lot of youths life. That's why I have a ministry called 'soul to soul'.  
Thank you for the interview.

Comments