WORD OF GOD IS MY INSPIRATION- BOMA LAWSON






Six footer  kalabari born Boma Lawson, a model of  International repute reveals  lot about himself in this Exclusive interview with Eric olusesan.


 How it all began? 
It all began when i was a growing boy;i discovered modeling was my passion,then four years ago i founded Big Tym Events and Unique Modeling Agency. 

What inspires you? 
 What inspired me first is the Word of God through which i got direction on how to pursue the Vision. My passion and also some persons like denzel washington,tyson beckford etc..

What's the unique selling point? 

 My Unique Selling point is firstly my ideas,structural organization,and also my creativity,skills and physical structure.
 How fulfilled are you in your chosen career? 
  I'm well fulfilled because i have discovered my VISION,and i am on a MISSION with the VISION.

Who is your role model? 
 Tyson beckford.

How do you unwind? 
 My relaxing most times is to meditate into the future

Advice for the Nigerian Youths?
  My advice for Nigerian youth is locate your purpose on earth and pursue it,soon the  whole world will identify with your impact.


 where do we see your outfit in the next five years?
 In the next five years, Unique Modeling Agency and Big Tym Events will be in every major cities of  the globe. We have scriptural pictures we look at on daily basis as our manual,like(Genesis 1:28, Haggai 2:6-8)etc.




How about your background?

My name is boma lawson, i was  born into a family of eight,mum and dad inclusive. I attended primary school at Christ the King School,secondary school at Stella maris college both in portharcourt. My higher institution was at  University of Portharcourt,Nigeria(a.k.a Uniport). i am an economist by training but an enterprinuer by profession. I hail from Asari-toru local government area in Rivers state. My hobbies are reading,thinking and playing football.
 what do you think the government can do to help the industry ?
Since our productions is labour intensive,the government should encourage our production with capital intensive channels which will help us boost production,create more wealth in human resources and encourage more enterprenuer to also empower more people through the contents we've built in them.

Comments