ACTING IS PART OF ME- ELLA RITA







What was the attraction to acting? 

Actually i wouldn't say something attracted me to acting.Acting is part of me,its a talent i was born with,  it came from God.

So, would you say you are in the right place?
Definatly i am in the right place. I say this because i have been to so many fields but never find joy in them except in movie carrer.

What movies have you done so far?
I started acting in  2011,so far i did like 6movies before i got an admission into poly,so i took a break from acting  but am  now back and  ready to face acting  fully.


Who are the notable names you have worked with in the industry?
 
Few of them,i have worked with like camela mgberekpe,chinwetaluagu,nuella njubeigbo and so many other that i cant remember their names.
There's this insinuation that Nollywood is slow right now; are you affected?  

I don't think its true but if it is,it doesn't affect me

 What's fashion to you and what determines what you wear?
To me fashion means alot, its a custom or style especialy in dressing.

 What's that fashion item you spend most on? 
Shoes,jeweries,clothes and hair accessories.

 Can you please tell us about Ella, schools attended, where you hail from?
My   name is Rita Oluchi Mmaduako,am from Eziawa in Orsu Local Government of Imo State. I grew up a family of eight,four boys and four girls and am the last.I started school, Nursary and primary school at Model Foundation School Odoakpu Onitsha, Anambra State. After which i wemt to live with my elder sister in Abuja, my junior secondary was at Glorious Destiny Academic Jikwoyi Abuja. After my junior sec, i came back to Onitsha and finished my sec sch at Queen's Comprehensive Sec Onitsha. In  2011, I did a two years ND Programme at  Eastern poly, portharcourt.
 Thank you Ella for having our time.
 You are  welcome. Thank you

Comments