My Wife Is A Stabilising Factor In My Life – Comedian Ali Baba Says

Click for Full Image Size
 Ace Nigerian comedian Ali Baba who met his once- banker wife when he started his comedy business has gushed about his marital success story and journey with a journalist recently.

“Marriage has been good. It’s a stablising factor; it helps one to plan properly. It also redefines your responsibility pattern. When you are a young man, you don’t have the kind of responsibility you should have as a man. For instance, if somebody says ‘let’s go partying in Ghana,’ you are ready to storm Ghana without anything holding you back. But when you get married, you will no longer take that kind of decision on your own. It means that a lot of things you do will now have to be shared with your partner. Marriage also helps you not only to reorganise youself in respect of how you want to live your life, but, more importantly, how you spend the money that you make in your business.

“Proposing to her it took a long time. For the kind of person that I am, particularly in my own kind of business and also, in her own kind of profession, she needed closure and a lot more to be offered to her. Given my kind of business, you don’t blame her if she’s skeptical because of the exposure that comes with it. I think sincerity of purpose was one of those reasons that made her to accept my proposal.
“She is the glue that keeps holding us together. She holds the home front, she also manages me. I am not the easiest person to live with, considering the fact that I am an artiste and always on the move.

She’s somebody who believes in firm planning. She likes to do everything according to plan. I am the kind of person that works on the fly and I think on the fly as well. But she finally began to make me to fall in line. She’s a stabilising factor in my life. The foremost hinted on the secrets to the success story of his marriage on his 8th wedding anniversary”.

The foremost comedian also claimed that Marriage has brought him happiness and fulfillment with lovely children.

Comments